- Alphasonik is proud to introduce two new models that will enter the Pro Audio mid-range/Open Show market.
- As the “Open Show Car Audio” market continues to grow, Alphasonik has established a reputation as having a wide product range for the demanding market trend and our ABM Series will continue to offer our customers the best product available.
- The new ABM Series of mid-range drivers feature a custom tooled resonant proof ABS basket that holds a Y30 Ferrite magnet with 5MM top and bottom Pole Plates, a Kevlar Reinforced Paper Cone with a Black Accordion Cloth Surround that helps resonances to be kept under control making for an easy transition to a Super Tweeter. Beyond its good looks, the cone is extremely light, providing excellent damping to keep an incredibly natural yet accurate sound even at higher volumes. The suspension design of the ABM Series features a single layer spider, which connects to the coil former with premium stitched lead wires, all being driven by a 1.5 inch copper-clad aluminum 2-layer voice coil on a Kapton voice coil former for excellent thermal and mechanical capabilities in extreme circumstances and excellent power handling.
- The bullet phase plug acts as a radiator cooling system for the voice coil and is designed to perfection for even sound dissipation.
- The ABM65 (6.5”) mid-range is capable of handling 150 WRMS and 600 WMAX. Recommended power is 75-150 Watts. Frequency Response is 80Hz-15KHz and Sensitivity is 100dB.
- The mounting depth is 2.36” (60MM).
The ABM80 (8”) mid-range is capable of handling 200WRMS and 800 WMAX. Recommended power is 100-200 Watts. Frequency Response is 100Hz-15KHz and Sensitivity is 107dB. The mounting depth is 3.46” (88MM).
- You can expect outstanding sound stage quality and realistic sound reproduction for a great value from the ABM Series of Mid-range drivers from Alphasonik.
Sold in pairs, both models are available in 4 OHM versions and include custom tooled Alphasonik Grills to give your install the best look imaginable.